COLUMBUS, OHIO IDEAS OF PLACES TO VISIT & STAY FOR BACHELOR, BACHELORETTE, AND BIRTHDAY PARTIES
While in Columbus, check out Columbus female strippers and Columbus male strippers. Click on the hotnrippedstrippers.com link to see more information on Columbus strippers. This agency has local male strippers and local female strippers. Specializing in covering bachelorette party strippers, bachelor party strippers and birthday party strippers. Hotnrippedstrippers.com sends Columbus strippers directly to your hotel, apartment , airb&b, or to your home. So for the hottest male strippers and most beautiful and talented female strippers look no further. Spice up the special event by hiring some Columbus strippers. It's a long-lasting tradition that will have your group talking about for years to come.
Columbus is the state capital of Ohio. Downtown Columbus, you can find American and European at the Columbus Museum of Art. Columbus, Ohio is nicknamed " The Arch City" because of its dozen arches on turn of the 20th century. Also, around the 20th century, Columbus was home to Hartman Stock Farm, which was the largest cattle farm in the world. Columbus has a thriving tech industry and is known for its hip and young art scene. Ohio State University, Otterbein University, Franklin University, and capital university, these 4 year colleges call columbus, Ohio, their home. While here, also check out the Columbus Zoo and aquarium with over 10,000 animals.
Hotels are popular when celebrating a birthday party, bachelor party, or bachelorette party. Whether you are from Columbus, Ohio, or of you are visiting Columbus to celebrate that special occasion.
Here are some top Columbus hotels to look into.
(1) Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Easton Area Hotel is near John Glenn Columbus International Airport, Easton Town Center, American Girl Store, The Arnold Sports Festival, and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus at Easton.
(2) DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus - Worthington Hotel is minutes away from Polaris Fashion Place, which is located downtown. Also near The Ohio State University.
(3) Courtyard by Marriott Columbus West/ Hilliard a few minutes away from downtown Columbus. Close to Ohio State University and Hollywood Casino.
(4) Hyatt Place Columbus/ Dublin Hotel is located in the northwest part of Columbus, Ohio. Hotel located near the Columbus Zoo.
(5) Embassy Suites by Hitlon Columbus, oh minutes away from Port Columbus International Airport, Greater Columbus Convention Center, Express Live, and Columbus Museum of Art.
Hotels are well known to be very popular places to hire Columbus female strippers and Columbus male strippers. Columbus strippers can be sent directly to your hotel before heading out to dinner or your night out on the town. Try to make sure to book your Columbus stripper ahead of time so the agency can put you on their calendar. Most of these companies get booked out ahead of time. For the hottest Columbus strippers in town, make sure to hit this link hotnrippedstrippers.com.
When having a Columbus, Ohio outing, one of the safest ways to do that is by hiring a party bus. It's a very good way and of getting the whole group around town. When celebrating a birthday party, bachelor party, or bachelorette party, these are groups, most likely to hire a party bus due to their larger groups. Here are some party bus companies in Columbus, Ohio, to consider.
(1) Columbus Party Bus Charter Limo
(2) Ace of Clubs/ Columbus, Ohio
(3) Xtreme Limo,LLC/ Columbus, Ohio
(4) Supreme Limousine/ Columbus, Ohio
(5) Wright Party Bus & Limousine/ Luxury Party Bus & Limo Service/ Columbus, Ohio
When out on the town in Columbus, here are some top bars to visit to celebrate that special occasion or event.
(1) Tip Top Kitchen & Cocktails/Columbus a laid-back bar atmosphere. Known for its draft beers and pot roast.
(2) Forty Deuce Burlesque & Speakeasy Columbus an upbeat nightclub with Burlesque entertainment and live music. Offers dining with adult beverages.
(3) Blue Note Jazz Cafe Columbus This is an upscale jazz club at night, and during the day, it turns into a full service cafe. This is a perfect place. Enjoy amazing music, dining, and a place to hang out with friends.
(4) Duecento Columbus an incredible upbeat atmosphere. It is a great place to enjoy their unique cocktail beverages and to enjoy dancing with friends.
(5) The King of Clubs is located just minutes away from downtown Columbus and is considered one of the finest entertainment venues in town. Offers food and drink menu and free parking.
Another group experience that is popular is axe throwing. Here are some axe throwing places to try out in Columbus,Ohio.
(1) Columbus Axe Throwing
(2) Capital Axe Throwing Columbus
(3) Dueling Axes/ Axe Throwing Bar/ Columbus
(4) Throw Nation Columbus/ Axe Throwing Bar
(5) Dueling Axes- New Albany/ Axe Throwing Bar
Exploring dining experiences is almost limitless in Columbus,Ohio. Here are some to think about checking out.
(1) The Pearl is considered nostalgic and stylish by many. Offers seasonal seafood and unique menu and handcrafted cocktails.
(2) Barcelona Restaurant & Bar is located in the German Village Columbus area. Enjoy some Spanish dining.
(3) Marcella's Short North/ Columbus/ Ristorante, pizzeria, and winebar.
(4) Schmidt's Sausage Haus real German food and is located in the Columbus historic German Village area.
(5) Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse, in downtown Columbus, a short walk from the Arena District. Restaurant is known for steaks, seafood, and sushi. Enjoy your dinner while listening to live entertainment.
Take your group and explore and experience everything Columbus, Ohio, has to offer. Try out some places and activities mentioned in this article and go out there and enjoy Columbus.