Tampa is located on Florida's Gulf Coast and is one of the most popular bachelor party destinations in America. The city is in Tampa Bay. It's known as a dominant city for its Cuban and Spanish cigars. The nightlife and its surrounding dining experience attract many bachelor and bachelorette party goers. Tampa is nicknamed The Big Guava from a Steve Otto, a newspaper columnist for the Tampa Tribune and Tampa times. Tampa is in a great location and a stones throw away from Clearwater and St. Petersburg beaches. If you are looking to hire a male or female stripper for your next bachelorette or bachelor party in Tampa, we have you cov
Tampa has some outstanding golf courses to choose from. Here are 5 golf courses to look into.
(1) TCP Tampa Bay is considered by many the toughest course in the region.
(2) Rocky Point Golf Course
(3) The Claw at USF
(4) Hunter's Green Country Club
(5) Babe Zaharias Golf Course This place is well known for its shorter game of 9 holes, but it offers more if you have time.
Tampa has many hotels to choose from depending on your budget and what type of hotel meets your needs. Here are 5 to choose from.
(1) Hilton Tampa Downtown This hotel is near the Tampa Art Museum, the Straz Center, and the Riverwalk.
(2) Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa they offer one of the biggest casinos in the United States. This hotel has bars, lounges and hotel offers 3 pools to choose from.
(3) Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers a a a 9.5 Bayside trail, and the hotel has 2 pools to choose from.
(4) The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa is located near the Tampa International Airport and is a perfect spot for getaways and wedding celebrations. Offers 2 pools, a full service waterfront restaurant, and a poolside bar.
(5) Hampton Inn Tampa Downtown Channel District this is close to the Florida Aquarium, Amalie Arena, Tampa Convention, and also 20 minutes away from Tampa International Airport.
Tampa is known for its dining. If you are trying to have brunch or dinner, there will be plenty of choices. Here are some examples of popular places to visit.
(1) Konami Grill - Tampa offers sushi, American dining, and is known for its cocktails.
(2) LA Terrazza Restaurant, a homelike restaurant offering Northern Italian dining.
(3) Yah Mon Caribbean Restaurant offering Caribbean cuisine.
(4) Charley's Steak House this has an upscale chophouse offering some the highest quality steaks.
(5) Columbia Restaurant serves Spanish-Cuban cuisine. They use long-lasting family recipes and tradition.
Tampa is especially known for its nightlife and has bars and clubs all over the place, so there will be plenty to choose. Here are some spots to think about trying.
(1) The Castle is a dance club offering goth and alternative club vibes.
(2) Club Skye is a roomy nightclub and offers hip hop music and acts. It has a 2-level nightspot with 4 bars to choose from.
(3) City Side, this is a LGBT bar offering karaoke on certain nights, billiards, and cabaret shows. It does offer a large outdoor area.
(4) AJA Channelside this is a bi-level club offering outdoor seating and provides entertainment.
(5) The hyde Park Cafe this nightclub offers dancing, outdoor music entertainment with a dj. It does offer free salsa lessons on certain days.
Tampa has so many activities and places to visit it all depends on what you are into. Go out there and explore the city and have some fun & be safe! If you are looking to hire a stripper in Tampa Florida for your next bachelor or bachelorette party, Look no further than Hot n Ripped Strippers. Get started>>