CHICAGO, ILLINOIS BIRTHDAY, BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE PARTY GUIDE AND TIPS TO AN AMAZING TIME/ START BY CLICING HERE HOTNRIPPEDSTRIPPERS.COM
If you are planning a party and need a Chicago bachelorette party stripper or a bachelor party stripper in Chicago, look no further than Hot n Ripped Strippers. Once you hire your stripper, here are some awesome activities to consider in Chicago.
Chicago, IL is located on Lake Michigan, and the city is the 3rd largest city in the U.S. right behind New York City and Los Angeles. The city is known for its architecture, pizza, and vibrant music scene. Chicago has many nicknames here are the more popular ones, The Windy City, City by the lake, City of Big Shoulders, Chicagoland, Second City, City in a Garden and Paris of the Prairie. Chicago,il is a huge Midwest city and can be driven to by almost anywhere in the United States. This has been famously known as an amazing bachelor and bachelorette party destination. Chicago offers more than enough things to do for every group. Let's start by getting into a long-lasting tradition of getting female or male entertainment. Start the weekend off by getting Chicago female strippers and Chicago male strippers. It's a great way of kicking off a bachelor or bachelorette party. Try
hotnrippedstrippers.com the number 1 company in Chicago for female strippers and male strippers. This company specializes in getting Chicago strippers to your location. They basically bring the strip club and bring it to your hotel, airb&b, private home.
Hotnrippedstrippers.com has some most beautiful Chicago female strippers and most talented Chicago male strippers. This is a local company offering a long list of Chicago strippers. Click here hotnrippedstrippers.com and see for yourself.
Here are some of the top things to do in Chicago for bachelor and bachelorette party goers.
Try out the Chicago Architecture River Cruise. This is a riverboat tour that will take the group through Chicago's legendary architecture.
Take the group through a 2-hour guided Segway tour of Chicago through its historical sites.
Axe throwing is another popular birthday party,bachelor party, or bachelorette party activity. Here are the top spots in chicago,il.
(1) The Chill'Axe Throwing Sports Bar
(2) Bad Axe Throwing Chicago (west Loop)
(3) BATL Axe Throwing- Chicago
(4) Kansas Axe Throwing & Rafe Room Lounge
(5) Mobile Axe Throwing Chicago
Wrigley Field Tours will take your group in a 90-minute tour. This is another must if anyone is a Chicago cubs enthusiast. Take a tour and behind the scenes and history of Wrigley Field home of Chicago Cubs.
Go experience the Skydeck Chicago- Willis Tower. This is an amazing view at the very top of the Willis Tower. This is the highest observation deck in the United States. It's a 103rd floor of the Willis Tour and views a clear site of four states.
There are many wonderful hotels to stay in Chicago, il. These are good hotels to stay while in Chicago for birthday parties, bachelor parties, and bachelorette parties. These hotels are also a good place to host a party for those looking for adult entertainment. Chicago female strippers or Chicago male strippers can be sent via hotnrippedstrippers.com right to your hotel. The stripper or strippers can entertain the group before heading out on the town and will really fire up the bachelor or bachelorette experience. Make sure to give the whole group something they can never forget by hiring some strippers through hotnrippedstrippers.com. They are known to have the best Chicago strippers in town. The female strippers and male strippers can show up in different types of costumes like cop uniform, naughty nurse, school teacher, fireman, cowboy costumes, and many, many more.
Here are the top Chicago hotels to look into.
(1) The Chicago Hotel Collection Magnificent Mile Hotel & Suites hotel is right off the extremely popular steps of Michigan Ave, which places you in the heart of the Windy City
(2) Hilton Chicago/ Magnificent Mile Suites is very close to John Hamcok Center, Water Tower Place, the Lakefront Trail, Navy Pier, and 'The Bean' at Millennium Park.
(3) The Godfrey Hotel Chicago is a luxury hotel with a panoramic view of the Chicago skyline. The hotel is close to the River North neighborhood.
(4) SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown located in downtown River North neighborhood, near the Theatre District, and the Navy Pier.
(5) Swissotel Chicago, this hotel overlooks the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Close to the Navy Pier and Millennium Park.
Wine and dine the groups through some of Chicago's most asked for restaurants. Here are some top restaurants to visit.
(1) Roka Akor- Chicago is famously known for its prime steaks, grilled seafood, and sushi. It's got a reputation for its fine whiskies. It is located in Chicago's River North.
(2) Tanta Chicago serving their delicious Peruvian dishes. Known for their original signature cocktails.
(3) Monteverde Restaurant & Pastificio serving amazing Italian dishes and located in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood.
(4) Girl & The Goat Chicago located in the West Loop with original signature menu list.
(5) The Purple Pig Restaurant serves Mediterranean food and specializing flavors from Italy, Greece, and Spain.
The Windy is one the most sensational cities in the U.S.. Go explore Chicago and experience what this phenomenal city has to offer. Have a great time, and be safe!